Sunday, November 30, 2014

The Creative Process: a fun tool & Updates on the Big Problem

Hello everyone,

It has been weeks since I bought this "thing" from the book store of MoMA PS1 in New York, waiting to be used: today I want to talk about the 75 Tools for Creative Thinking.


It contains 75 cards "for everyone who needs creative inspiration".
I was very excited to try them today for my big problem, but only after opening them I realized that you are supposed to use them with a group of people; right now I don't have a group of friend that I can "use", and everybody is going crazy for finals, but I hope that I will find someone willing to experiments these cards before the end of the semester.



I am a little stuck on my problem: I have done (I think) a lot of researches, but now I'm not sure where to turn. I know that a group brainstorming might be the right idea, so to get new thoughts that I would not think about otherwise, but I'm a "lonely girl" most of the time, and it's not easy for me to ask someone to help me, especially if they have to talk about cats and they don't love cats as much as I do. But I should force myself and ask for help, for the good of the cats!

1 comment:

  1. Let's do that.
    For the good of the cats!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JI7cIYcnTRU
    AB

    ReplyDelete